Re: HYB: TB: SMD13

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: TB: SMD13
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 08:15:40 -0400

Recievd this question offlist:

<Tell me why you have fallen in love with this one?
I like it but I would like your opinion.>

Who can explain love? <g>

It's umbrata on pink looking ground, always a favorite color & pattern,
plus depth of color on falls is really appealing to me.  Just makes me
happy to look at it.

Hafts are fairly clean (at least no distracting white areas), has nice
ruffling, plant is <very> healthy looking for this late in the season
(compared to how bad others are looking now), nice sized bloomed (not
too small, like a lot seem to be here), good haft width.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM