ID need help with ID

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] ID need help with ID
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 14:34:02 EDT

I have 2 'bin iris' that were labeled as Prissy Miss.  I found one plant with the tag but it did not bloom.  I have this iris in another bed with no tag but it is blooming profusely.  Could it be Prissy Miss.  If not, any ideas.....I have narrowed it down this far but as you know bin iris are not always as the package pictures them.  Thanks in advance