Re: SAME IRIS SAME CAMERA

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SAME IRIS SAME CAMERA
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:16:49 EDT

In a message dated 5/14/2006 9:32:46 PM Central Daylight Time, manzano57@msn.com writes:

The left photo came out almost yellow here, the right decidedly pink.  Can't see enough detail in the small photos to make a meaningful comparison.

Anyway, a few to compare - old pinks:

One Desire
Pink Cameo
Party Dress

My first reaction was "that looks like 'One Desire'," but that is a rich pink.  'Pink Cameo' is not as true of a pink, lighter, with a bit more yellow to the color.  'Party Dress' is a tad more "modern" looking.

Dave
One Desire in the photo looks too pink.
Pink Cameo...couldn't find a picture
Party dress..light pin with yellow near the beard on the falls....sorry not it
Thanks for trying....the actual color is closer to apricot type orange.  I will try to get apic of it today while it is cloudy.  Perhaps the color will show better & truer

Connie Eggen
Warsaw, MO zone 5+

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS