same camera same image again-unknown

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] same camera same image again-unknown
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:37:18 EDT

The last two photos actually show the color the closest to acurate.  In the sun it appears more orange but today is a cloudy day & the pink is more prominate than usual.  As I said this is a 'bin' iris I think since I have lost the tag...Whatever it is, it is very healthy and growing well so if I do not find out its name then I will just have to enjoy it as an Unknown.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Connie Eggen
Warsaw, MO zone 5+