Re: Chimera in AB

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Chimera in AB
  • From: "KEITH MINEO" kmineo@pacbell.net
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:10:27 -0700

Senore Roberto Marucchi,
My family immigrated from Italy to America.  Would be nice to converse with you. Gramma is 94.5 years old and continues to make us the most delicious home made italian meals from stuffed bread to embroilata. She also loves irises. I show her all of the photos people send  of them. Where in Italia do you live?