Re: Ole Silver

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Ole Silver
  • From: "Riley Probst" rprobst02@earthlink.net
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 01:19:36 -0500

What you have is correct. It was by Danny Moore of Desloge, MO. If I remember correctly, I think this was his only introduction. It is quite nice. He used to be Al Roderick's next door neighbor when Al lived in Desloge. I think I have a slide of it some where. I will look for it after iris season. If I find it, I will scan it and post it.
Riley Probst