AIS: Sad News

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AIS: Sad News
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 08:24:57 -0700

Late Monday evening, our friend Sid DuBose passed away after suffering
multiple strokes.   Sid was an ADS Silver Medal recipient and world
renown hybridizer.  At this time, we do not know of any memorial plans.

We know that Sid will be missed by our Northern California, AIS and ADS
members and by many in the world iris and daffodil communities.

Yahoo! Groups Links