Re: MTB: Another Seedling -- Vibrant Rose X Clown Pants

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] MTB: Another Seedling -- Vibrant Rose X Clown Pants
  • From: Laurie Frazer lauriefr@localnet.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 15:21:07 -0500

On May 16, 2006, at 3:12 PM, thomas silvers wrote:

> Here's probably my favorite of this bunch of
> seedlings.
> I did the cross with the bright orange beards in mind.
> This one definitely has it and a glow about it too!

I can certainly see why this is your favorite, Thomas.  I like it best
of the ones you've posted, as well.  It's a very soft bloom overall,
with just a touch of drama provided by the dark haft markings.  A very
nice addition to the MTB class.

normal annual precipitation 26-27"

Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's

Yahoo! Groups Links