Re: Boss Tweed

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Boss Tweed
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:06:10 -0500

Thanks Colleen. Then it is quite possible that both of mine are Boss Tweed. The darker iris is growing in the shade and the lighter one is growing in the sun. The pictures were also taken in different years. The darker one bloomed last year but not this year. The lighter one bloomed this year, but not last.