Meeting at Portland - Part 2

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Meeting at Portland - Part 2
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 19:49:52 -0700 (PDT)

To All,

It has been suggested that in addition to trying to meet at the social hour before the Welcome Banquet that we also get together on Friday evening at the Geek Dinner. Most of Iris-Photos group members will probably be attending the Geek.

I am game.  How about you?  I have already heard from a couple of people, off-group, and it should be fun.

Jan in Chatsworth - From the now sunny San Fernando Valley in Southern California where all the very unusual spring rain and cool weather has caused the iris season seem to peak in early MAY rather than our usual mid-April.  And where fans still seem to be starting bloom stalks.  Very interesting year.

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS