Re: - are you attending?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: - are you attending?
  • From: Jelcy Romberg jelcy@jelcy.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 22:30:20 -0500

My husband, Conrad, and I will be there.  Yes, I have been lurking most of this past year. Last convention I was able to attend was Memphis.  I look forward to seeing some of you again.  We won't be able to attend the Geek Dinner this year as we are committed to spending that evening with a terminally ill friend in Portland.  There will be other Geek dinners we will be able to attend but we won't get to see our friend again.

Rowlett (Dallas County) TX

Jan Lauritzen wrote:
Hi All,
I am wondering how many of you wonderful people I might happen to meet in Portland next week.  If you are going to be there, how about a reply?  If several of us are attending maybe we could meet at the Welcome Banquet social hour.  It would be nice to put faces to names.
Jan in Chatsworth