Re: Re: - are you attending?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: - are you attending?
  • From: GormleyGreenery@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 00:30:05 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/2006 11:08:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time, avmoran1@earthlink.net writes:

Hi All I arrived in Portland yesterday and the hotel is fabulous I can see Mt Hood from my room

It is great

Looking forward to meeting you all

:)
Anita

Tom and I will get there Sat- we'll be in the Silent Auction Room when we are not in meetings.  You are all invited to stop by and say hello as we cannot (as usual) be at the Geek Dinner because that is when we are closing down the Silent Auction.

BTW - lots of great items in the Silent Auction!!  Anyone who has a little spare time is more than welcome to come and help!

We're so looking forward to this trip!

Rita & Tom Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO