RE: Speaking of Portland - are you attending?

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Speaking of Portland - are you attending?
  • From: Robt R Pries rpries@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 05:26:50 -0700 (PDT)

I would love to meet everybody but I have not signed
up for the Geek Dinner. I am not sure whether it is
too late. Nonetheless I think it is a good idea. If
anyone wants to see what I look like (no great prize)
I will be giving the presentation at the SIGNA section
meeting.Hope to see everyone in Portland

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM