Re: TB:Jurassic Park Wannabe?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB:Jurassic Park Wannabe?
  • From: brimmsplace brimmsplace@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 11:50:48 -0700 (PDT)

The falls on J.P. are darker, I believe.

cseggen1@aol.com wrote:
Is this possible Jurassic Park?  I have color corrected the falls in the second pic.  The Yellow is pretty correct in the 1st pic.  I bought it as a potted iris only tagged as "Purple & Yellow
Connie Eggen
Warsaw, MO zone 5+

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengerís low PC-to-Phone call rates.