Fwd: [SpaceAgeRobin] Neil Mogensen

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Fwd: [SpaceAgeRobin] Neil Mogensen
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:39:20 -0700

I just saw this on the Spaceage age robin

John

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com>
> Date: May 22, 2006 3:43:58 PM PDT
> To: "Space Age Robin" <SpaceAgeRobin@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [SpaceAgeRobin] Neil Mogensen
>
> He Will Be Missed

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

JPEG image

Arden - Neil Andrew Mogensen, of Arden, passed away Sunday, May 21, 2006.

He was born Nov. 29, 1937. He was raised in Idaho and graduated from the College of Idaho. He became an Episcopal priest and served in West Virginia. Later he became a Catholic parish assistant at St. Barnabas Catholic Church in Arden.

Neil's great love was the hybridization of irises and he was very active in the National Iris Society.

He is survived by his wife of seven years, Dorothy Ostergaard Mogensen; three daughters, Lucy, Abby and Becky of Murfreesboro, Tenn.; ten grandchildren; and two sisters, Marilyn Wienand of Cary and Anna Mae Warr of New Plymouth, Idaho.

A funeral Mass will be said at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at St. Barnabas Catholic Church.

Groce Funeral Home at Lake Julian is assisting the family.

The family has requested that flowers be omitted.

Published: 2006-05-22

Storage space
Space guard
Office space
Space pen
Age spots
Web space

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

▪  Visit your group "SpaceAgeRobin" on the web.

▪  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: