Re: TB: French Can Can

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: French Can Can
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 08:10:10 EDT

In a message dated 5/25/2006 1:33:00 A.M. Central Standard Time, gerry_snyder@comcast.net writes:
<<A matter of taste, but it sure works for me.>>

This one is definitely a favorite in my garden.  A two year clump had lots of stalks and really created a sensation.  I got mine from Keith the first full summer (2004) I was here.  This is one of my favorite FRENCH irises, but I also like FABULEUX which I have growing right beside it.

FRENCH CANCAN (Cayeux 2001). Sdlg. 93186B. TB 33" (85 cm) ML.
"S. light pink; F. light bluish lavender, pinkish apricot area by bright red beard. Child of Fortune X Parisien., Cayeux 2002.

If you don't cross them, you can't  plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives