Re: TB: French Can Can

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: French Can Can
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:42:40 -0500

Oh....I am so excited.  I ordered that iris this spring from Keppel!  I can't wait to get it now!  Thanks for the great pic!
Linda in Lascassas

On 5/25/06, brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com> wrote:
Another great shot Gerry! Those beards are incredible! Keep it up, were loving it.

Billy

Gerry Snyder <gerry_snyder@comcast.net> wrote:
This beauty from Keith Keppel is perhaps my favorite image I got in his
garden. There is the subtle contrast between the standards and falls,
and the glaring contrast of the beards with each of them. A matter of
taste, but it sure works for me.

Gerry

Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS