Re: like the phoenix rising

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] like the phoenix rising
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 23:24:26 -0400

Well, Donald  ---  It really is a strange year.  The last handful of TBs in
my home gardens are blooming their last, when here comes another stalk of
STEALTH FIGHTER, which has been blooming for a month!  Then, as I head for
the house mumbling about that, what do I see but SDB sdlg 20A9 about to
open!  Okay, I knew it was a rebloomer, but in the fall, not now!  CAREFREE
DAYS is a mid-late bloomer here, but its look-alike, LINGERING TOUCH,  has
been taking curtain call after curtain call here and will be, along with
LAVENDER INTERLUDE,  the last thing blooming in the garden.  --  Griff

zone 7 in Virginia