SPEC: Mzchetica

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SPEC: Mzchetica
  • From: "Barb Johnson" barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 23:49:18 -0500

This will have 5 or more blooms on one stalk and already has a couple of
pods. Last year it had 8 blooms and 4 pods. I planted its seeds last year
but nothing came up. Will try again!

Got this from Jimmie Clark here in MO. It's in the wet north end of a bed up
against the east side of the house. From Dr. Rodionenko (Russia) Pseudacorus
family, laevigata section 30" PBF
Yellow, came from Rare Species Section of the AIS.

I sent some to Christy Hensler one year and she posted a pic on, I believe,
the Species list. Hers was ruffled!

Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
AIS, DIS, HIPS, MIS, RIS, TBIS, ISO
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/