Re: Re: HYB: Wearing Rubies X Sea Power 03-90A

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: Wearing Rubies X Sea Power 03-90A
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 08:12:04 EDT

In a message dated 5/25/2006 10:28:44 P.M. Central Standard Time, rshadlow@wildmail.com writes:
<<I do think that was my theory when I made the cross that I could go either way with it.  But when you see it, it is so flat and dull that you wonder. >>
Robin, I see this a lot when I cross the purple rebloomers onto the reds.  A couple of interesting seedlings from PICANTE X STAR GATE.  Not really purple or red!  Nor rebloom yet.  Seems we have to pull the colors we want back out.  Just check your notes, take a deep breath and spread that pollen!
Did you miss many blooms while you were gone?
If you don't cross them, you can't  plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives