dumped animals

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] dumped animals
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:36:07 -0500

Over the years lots of animals have been discarded out here, including about
25 roosters that had gotten too tough for the frying pan.  This is a first.
This fellow is stomping around in one of the iris beds.  He has even less
respect than the dogs, who know better but do it anyway when I'm not there
to see.  He played in the sprinkler while I was watering the seedlings.  Bad
enough they got hailed on - now they are in danger of being stomped to
oblivion.  He follows me everywhere and gets right underfoot.  I've called
the game warden and hopefully someone can remove him and take him somewhere
else.  In the meantime, when I'm supposed to be packing and leaving for a
nephew's graduation in Houston, I'm trying to curtail where he gets and keep
him from munching the little oak trees - neither all that successfully.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM