Re: TB: Keppel Seedling 02-158A Crystal Gazer X Decadence

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Keppel Seedling 02-158A Crystal Gazer X Decadence
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 14:09:13 -0400

Whether it's new vulnerabilities with age or whether we had a heavier pollen season clear across the humidity belt,  I found myself losing my voice (choking up momentarily) several times when talking to garden visitors this year.  I blamed it on the oak trees, which were profligate with their pollen as usual this year, but which usually has no effect on me.  So, it could be our beloved irises!!?  --  Griff