Re: Joseph's Coat

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Joseph's Coat
  • From: "Kent Appleberry" appleb@cut.net
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 23:21:50 -0000

Cool!  Maybe it happens every year, and you just don't help cut flowers enough
to see ...

I haven't noticed any color variants of this type here, but I've had a couple
other oddities that I'll get around to posting one of these days.

Kent
Sanpete County, Utah, zone 4/5, very windy today as cold front moves in
this must be about peak bloom

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM