Re: Bloom season show.. slideshow that is

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Bloom season show.. slideshow that is
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerry_snyder@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 16:18:05 -0700

Sheri wrote:
> Since I am still trying to remember how to post individual pictures
> here,  figured I'd just post a link to a slideshow I put together
> instead.
Very pretty. I watched it while downloading pix from my camera's memory
card to the PC.

One question--all of the picture ID's end in "'06". Is that to signify
the year you took the pic? More commonly here the year given is that of
the iris's introduction.

Anyhow, I really enjoyed the show and look forward to your complete one
at the end of the bloom season.

Thank you for posting the link,

Yahoo! Groups Links