Re: ID for this one...anyone recognize it?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ID for this one...anyone recognize it?
  • From: dawnsharon2001 dawnsharon2001@nyc.rr.com
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 22:15:42 -0400

If that isn't Loreley, I sure want to know what it is!   My photos of  one local clump aren't online yet.

Is there any other iris, broken color or not, that has the fall *pattern* on the standards?

Could there be a relationship between the standards' being unusually open and their picking up some of the fall pattern?