Re:TB: Keppel Seedling 02-158A Crystal Gazer X Decadence and pollen allergies

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re:TB: Keppel Seedling 02-158A Crystal Gazer X Decadence and pollen allergies
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 23:55:44 -0500

Betty,

It was at least of average heigth according to my memory.  From my notes, it
may have been on the lower end of the acceptable bud count.  And if it isn't
we'll never get to grow it anyway...

It's possible that the oaks are active here, I am certainly sensitive to tree
pollen.  Hives and congestion I can handle, its the itchy eyes that kills me,
and so far so good on that.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better conditions, the good stuff is open and now
it wants to be 90 deg, rainy and humid : (  Guess that's all the better for
swimming at the lake on Monday.  Who knows, it may be hot enough for a water
fight.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where I'm pretty sure that this guinea pig has disproved that pollen is
poisonous when ingested long ago : )

Care2 make the world greener!

More than 300,000 seals could be killed in Canada this year - most of
them babies. Tell Canada's Prime Minister to stop the hunt now!
http://go.care2.com/stophunt

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM