  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Weird IMMORTALITY bloom
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 18:13:34 -0400

This is the last flower on a clump of IMMORTALITY that has been in place for
four or five years, has never rebloomed, has lots of little fans, but sent
up only three stalks.

I must be the only gardener on the planet who can't get this to rebloom, and
to add insult to injury, I get a flower with only two standards and falls!

There *is* a nuclear power plant in my county, but it's way at the other
end! Honest! It shouldn't affect my garden, although I guess that might
depend on which way the wind blows.<G>

Cheryl Leigh
philly 'burbs, supposedly zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Links