New picture links and added to slide show

  • Subject: [iris-photos] New picture links and added to slide show
  • From: "Sheri" mnhop2@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 00:57:52 -0000

With the warm weather here everything is going gangbusters..had 3 new
blooms today.  Since I cannot get anything to attach to emails and
actually sent to the list to post.. I've added direct links to the
pictures as well as added them to the slide show I posted earlier...
Sterling Cloud is , from what I can recall, a rather new introduction.
I recieved it as a freebie with an order a couple of years ago.. its
touchy here..but is hanging on. Here are the links to the pictures:

Sterling Cloud:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/cielia/Iris/SterlingCloud.jpg

Ominous Stranger:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/cielia/Iris/ominousstranger.jpg