Re: MTB: 'Preference' and 'Fairly Dancing'

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] MTB: 'Preference' and 'Fairly Dancing'
  • From: Mike Ayers otisburg426@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 04:52:56 -0700 (PDT)

Fairly Dancing (Opal Wulf, 1998):  Lisette X Snickerdoodle

Preference (K Fisher, 2001):  ((((Buenita x Amethyst Sunset) x Elfin Coach) x (Blue Bisque x unknown)) x ((((Consummation x Slim Jim) x Drady's Girl) x (Like a Melody x Puppy Love)))) X Carolyn Rose

(I hope I got all those parentheses right!!)

Mike Ayers
St Louis MO

thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com> wrote:
Does anyone know the parentage of these two MTB's that
are blooming for me now?

'Preference' (the plicata) looks to be a typical
diploid MTB but 'Fairly Dancing' is "chunky" enough to
make me wonder if it might be a tetraploid MTB.