Re: Iris Seedlings

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris Seedlings
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 09:59:38 EDT

these are my favorites

24M2:  Quiet Reflections X Paris Fashion
This one reminds me of Halo in Pink which I liked a lot....banding on the falls is pretty.
24B22:  Drama Queen X Sisters of Loretto
I like this color combination the best of the two.
21-142:  98-331 (Twice Thrilling X Unknown) X April In Paris

21-701:  98-331 (Twice Thrilling X Unknown) X Theresa Lynn
I liike both of these but the 21-701 is more ruffled & I love ruffles!
23FC3:  Fogbound X 98-1614 (Acoma X Bogata) I like this one the. Beautiful pastel blending.

Connie Eggen
Warsaw, MO zone 5+

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS