Re: MTB: 'Preference' and 'Fairly Dancing'

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] MTB: 'Preference' and 'Fairly Dancing'
  • From: little bit littlebit63_38024@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 08:10:32 -0700 (PDT)

(Kenneth Fisher, R. 2001). Sdlg. 95-6. MTB 21" (53 cm)
"S. cream ground, violet and tan plicata dotting;
style arms similar, darker crests; F. light cream,
margin lightly dotted violet to tan; beards cream. M9:
(K4: (((Buenita x Amethyst Sunset) x Elfin Coach) x
(Blue Bisque x unknown)) x I-6: (((Consummation x Slim
Jim) x Drady's Girl) x (Like a Melody x Puppy Love)))
X Carolyn Rose., Aitken 2001. "

(Opal Wulf, R. 1998). Sdlg. 55-93-9. MTB 25" (64 cm)
"S. violet, white area on either side of midrib; style
arms violet; F. lighter violet, white area at end of
yellow beard. Lisette X Snickerdoodle., Wulf's
Backachers 1998.