TB: MERLOT (Schreiner '99)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: MERLOT (Schreiner '99)
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 12:39:04 -0400

This iris is as hard to grow as she is to photograph! One photo is with
flash (the camera's idea, not mine) and one is without. Poor little Merlot
had one short (VERY short) stalk with one rotted terminal bud last year.
This year she had one short (VERY short) stalk with one rotted terminal bud,
but two blooms in a second socket. This is the second one.

I like this iris a lot. I wish the feeling was mutual! :(

Cheryl Leigh
zone 6

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM