Van Liere Seedlings:

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Van Liere Seedlings:
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:53:32 -0400

Hey Bob and all . . .
here's my favorites!
I really liked, overall,
24B22: Drama Queen X Sisters of Loretto.   *I am tempted to order SISTERS from you
after seeing the seedlings out of it!*
24CA23:  Dutchman's Dream X Fogbound  *Very pretty form & pastel reverse coloring*
24J41:  Solomon's Treasure X Twilights Last Gleeming *I love how it glows!!!*
Thanks for posting.
BTW>> I have over 500 seedlings in my garden after last years' (2004) disaster!
Thanks for everyone's help.  Bob, if you've got maiden blooms from seed in just 2 years,
maybe I can get a few, too??  ;-)

Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Irisarians
Hillman, Michigan