Re: IB: Please help identify . . .

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] IB: Please help identify . . .
  • From: Gloria Jean Johnston gloriajeanjohnston@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 14:34:14 -0700 (PDT)

Might it be Red Zinger?

Gloria Jean Johnston

Cordesview <cordesview@m33access.com> wrote:
Dug up and transplanted this reddish IB from a member of our club who passed away from
Parkinson's Disease.  She left all the iris that could be identified to the club.

This was marked as "Avanelle," but since Avanelle is white, this clearly isn't the proper I.D.

If you have any guesses, I would greatly appreciate them!

Adam~

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengerís low PC-to-Phone call rates.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS