Re: HYB: TB sdlg Oretta's Shadow x Romantic Evening-Lenten Prayer abnormality

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] HYB: TB sdlg Oretta's Shadow x Romantic Evening-Lenten Prayer abnormality
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 19:07:25 -0500

Steve I had a white streak on Lenten Prayer one year that I figured was weather related. Other blooms bloomed normally.

>I have a question about this flower for other hybridizers.
See the fall on the bottom of the pic? It appears to be split in half by a nice white line. Not sure how many, if anyone, has ever encountered something like this before? <

JPEG image