Re: TB Party of One

Billy,

Here is a photo I took at the St. Louis National in 2005.  I was very impressed by Party of One.

Jan in Chatsworth

brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com> wrote:
This is a new one for me.  Got from Phil at RockyTop as a replacement for something else, which now, I can't remember.  Not the best of pics...It was 5:45 a.m. when I took this and about half asleep.
Oh well...Enjoy!

Billy

PARTY OF ONE
    (Ben Johnson, R. 2003), Sdlg. D52-D. TB, 35" (89 cm), M
    "Bright golden to medium orange, F. with small white eyelash pattern below beard; style arms orange; beards bright red orange, lighter orange at end; lightly ruffled, F. scrolled; slight sweet fragrance. Thai Orange X Good Show. "

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

__._,_.___
Top Scientist