Re: CULT: watering

  • Subject: Re: CULT: watering
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 09:06:59 +0200

Bonjour Jules,

There are cracks in the clay that are so deep they can take as much water i seem to be pouring without filling up.
Maybe one day, you'll see all this water reapear on your side of the planet, down under / up-above where you live in Australia...

We ara spoiled here. There is so much water :
Holland IS a delta, and i live 1 mile from where the Rhein splits, close to the ex German border.

So even if it didn't rain for some time now, the dew in the morning is everywhere, and it looks as if it had rained a lot!

You are right, i shouldn't bother watering, but i'm like an abusive mother, with love as only excuse...

Loïc