Re: Made my first cross today!

  • Subject: Re: Made my first cross today!
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 12:58:22 -0700 (PDT)

You know Loic, When I read that, I seem to recall seeing that a few years ago, but had forgotten all about.  It makes perfect sense.
Thanks!

Billy
loic tasquier <tasquierloic@cs.com> wrote:
Congratulations!

Now you are hooked!

And as Betty says, "if you don't cross them, you can't plant them!"

Now here's the tip that Paul Black gave me when i was desperate to see my pods rot before they had a chance to grow, 2 years ago, with the heavy rain we had at the time.

When you  pollinate, you must strip the girl before you intend any other thing...

You tear of the standards and the falls, so no bee will ever be interested anymore and your daubing is safe!

Doing so also helps remove any excess of moisture if the weather is wet, as well as makes the access to the intimate parts easier!

Loïc