Re: double beard - names?

  • Subject: Re: double beard - names?
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 15:59:13 -0700 (PDT)

We have Bluebeard, Blackbeard; etc.  How about Sixbeard?

Jan in Chatsworth

orders at Sutton's <orders@suttoniris.com> wrote:
First year seedling with 12 increases, all 3 stalks had 9 buds.   all flowers had 6 beards on the falls.  Flower is not half bad, not sure if I like the double beard thing.  thought I would post as there was a few postings with double beards on one fall.
Mike Sutton

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity