Re: wild seedling

  • Subject: Re: wild seedling
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 18:49:47 -0500

It sure gets my attention.  I'd love to see it in person!

On 5/3/07, orders at Sutton's <orders@suttoniris.com > wrote:

kind of murky colors, I think....definitely different, color is not quite as intense on the falls as in the picture but pretty close.  can't decide if I like it or not.  Mtn. Sunrise by Secret Service 7 buds.
Mike Sutton

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group