Re [Iris Photos] watering

jules oroboros <jules_oroboros@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 10:35:22 +1000 (EST)
From: jules oroboros <jules_oroboros@yahoo.com.au>
To: jules_oroboros@yahoo.com.au

Hi Eleanor

Your Iris look amazing. I have to make do with last season's photos to see iris ATM. We are in our Autumn, so Ive almost finished the iris clean up. I have large beds that are mixed cottage plantings and these beds have been mulched. I don't know how the iris in these will cope  with this. Time will tell. Having such a big lot of iris to sort, care for and identify all at once has been the biggest learning curve. I started crossing iris the first season, something very new to me but lots of fun. The first of these flowered last season. I am not sure what to keep or what to look for in my seedlings. I'm sure Ill get the hang of it. My first cross was Edith Walford and an unknown Iris, I chose the unknown because it had a spoon. ( Is that what its called? Im so new at all these terms)  Not a spoon to be seen on any of the seedlings. Attached is a pic of 1 of the seedlings I liked from last year.

Jules

Download Photoshop(R) Album Starter Edition free to create your own photo slideshows! http://www.adobe.com/getstarteredition

__._,_.___
Recent Activity