Re: double beard

  • Subject: Re: double beard
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 02:41:34 -0000

Every bloom on every stalk had the double beard? I rather like the way
it looks provided it's consistant. Why would a double beard be any
different than SA appendages? Of course, you'll probably lose me on
this when the beards are two different colors and still side by side.
But if they were to lose the 'double' look and result in a really large
fuzzy patch, I'd like them even better.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA