Re: HYB: Another Tectorum X Bearded

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Another Tectorum X Bearded
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 02:46:45 -0000

I wish you luck. Lots of it. Be a shame to lose what it represents
genetically. Personally, my experience indicates the luck is more
likely to be bad than good. Others seem to have better stories. If
what you try seems to work, I'd like to hear about the success.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group