Dark Space Age

  • Subject: Dark Space Age
  • From: "orders at Sutton's" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 13:16:09 -0700

Been working for a good black SA with fiery orange beards and appendages.  Have several but none are good enough for introduction.  However two dark SAs came from the work, I think they are very nice but I am a bit biased (like most hybridizers).  One of these years, hopefully, we will get the good flower with the fiery orange beard.  First is out of Antler Road, Fiery Temper, Midnight Thunder and something else, can't remember what it is right now.  Not real dark but has incredible substance and ruffling, wide, overlapping falls.  The second is Yosemite Nights X ((Midnight Thunder X Midnight Oil) X Bye Bye Blackbird).
Mike Sutton

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group