Re: HYB: First TB seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: First TB seedling
  • From: <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 23:14:36 -0400

Margie -- I'm writing from the Convention. This one was stunted, so I don't know what its height will be, unless some other bloomstalks appear when I return. Don't think they will, though, since this was maiden bloom.

Have seen some of your nice irises here. Think I got one or two pictures and will post them when I return, if so. -- Griff

---- Margie Valenzuela <IrisLady@comcast.net> wrote:
> That is amazing....how tall is it? Is it a fast increaser?
>
> ~ Margie V.
> Oro Valley, AZ.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity