Babylon Queen ... plus

Here is a picture of Babylon Queen (Barry Blythe) plus a little device I came up with to help me ID my pictures and help with colors. The three dots on the name tag give me a blue/yellow/red reference and the tag is actually a piece of white board so I can write any name/cross # I want. The tag slides along the metal stake for best placement when taking a picture. The stake is thin but stiff steel so it is real easy to move and poke the stake into the ground. So far this has been a real time saver as I don't need to keep a separate log of the photo's I take - particularly seedlings...
Chad Schroter

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group