Re: [Spam--!] Does anyone recognize this bird?

  • Subject: Re: [Spam--!] Does anyone recognize this bird?
  • From: Bill Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 23:19:42 -0500

Rose breasted grosbeaks are certainly beautiful birds, aren't they? They
are not permanent residents here in southern Missouri, but they migrate
through each fall and spring. I don't ever remember seeing one on the
fall here, but I occasionally see them at my feeders in the spring. Must
be a good year for them this year. I have had several at my feeders for
the last week or so.

Bill Wells (in southern MO where stinking slimy frozen iris foliage and
rot by the handfuls are filling the wheelbarrow again and again from my
iris beds. What a disgusting mess! Never had anything like this in the
last 27 years here... UGH!)

Linda Hunt wrote:

> Got a great pic of this baby in a bush this AM. Can't figure out what
> it is. Any ideas?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group