Re: Junk Mail Use in Yard

  • Subject: Re: Junk Mail Use in Yard
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 11:22:38 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/2007 8:48:16 A.M. Central Daylight Time, irisgrower@cableone.net writes:
<<trench dug for new sprinkler & soaker>>

Linda, do you ever dig into buried hoses?  Before I moved out here (2003) I buried my soaker hoses.  Unfortunately, I dug into them on several occasions.  Now, I just lay them on top of the ground.  Not quite as efficient, but I find it safer.

The price of hoses is rising as fast as the price of potting soil in my part of the country.

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives