Re: [SPAM] Re: Junk Mail Use in Yard

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Junk Mail Use in Yard
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 08:37:40 -0700

 Yes, especially at old house. This area is just going to be a narrow walk to be able trim banks roses (that need every 2 wks cutting)

Even so, for me it is worth burying as water would just evaporate here otherwise.

When I'd cut them, at old house,  I'd just piece them back together.   And I can only use the big size, as little ones just stop up w our alkaline water.

This all slopes down slightly so water should just get to roots. That's might intention anyway.

If I had stayed at old house, my plan was future soaker hoses would be threaded  through pvc that had holes drilled in it to prevent most cuts.   Any water for flowers on top of soil is a waste here. It's like our dry rain.
Linda