Zunk -SA Purple (1),

This is a strange one for me. Anyone have any idea what it might be??.
I think I got it in the free bucket at our iris sale last yr.  The horn really turns back on itself.

It's really not that pretty, except the uniqueness of the way the horn does.

Zunk -SA Purple (1
Zunk -SA Purple (3
Zunk -SA Purple (4

Linda